Deer Ludo respects the privacy of its Users and is committed to protect it in all respects. With a view to offer an enriching and holistic internet experience to its Users. Kindly take time to read the ‘About Us’ section to know more about Deer Ludo. The information about the User is collected by Ludo Empire as (i) information supplied by Users and.
Purpose and Usage:
a. To avail certain Amusement Facilities on the Portal, Users would be required to provide certain information for the registration process namely:
UsernamePasswordEmail addressPhone Number
Deer Ludo will not collect any information or contact number directly for personal use. Moreover, you will be asked to provide your personal information, email address, phone number, and bank details to transfer your winning amount from the win wallet.
We collect and generate various data points about you. Data by which you are identified is termed as “Personal Data”. Personal Data does not mean information that is freely available or accessible in the public domain. We are governed by the provisions of applicable law in India including the Information Technology Act 2000 and the Information Technology(Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information)Rules, 2011 to maintain the privacy of your Personal Data.
The Personal Data we may collect from you are as under:
1. Personal details (e.g. name, contact details including, residential address, date of birth, documents such as identity card/passport details/PAN/Voter ID/driving license, and/or education details) provided by you to us to avail various products/services from us.
2. Your details including transaction history, balances, payment details for effecting the transfer of monies through various payment channels provided by us.
3. Images of documents/ photos required to avail any of our products/services.
4. Opinions provided by you to us by way of feedback or responses to surveys;
5. Information obtained from your mobile device by way of using our app like device location, communication information including contacts and call logs, device information (including storage, model, mobile network), transactional and promotional SMS/app notifications.
Sharing of your Personal Data
Any Personal Data that we have access to shall never be shared without your consent. In various processes/submission of applications/availing of product/service offerings, we even seek your explicit consent to use/share your Personal Data.
In our business and operational processes, we only share the data on a partial and “need-to-know” basis to designated personnel or partners or service providers.
We will share your data with competent/legal/statutory/regulatory agencies/authorities or partners/service providers acting on our behalf (as the case may be) in the following cases:
Only for enabling the provision of the products/services availed by you, strictly on a “need to know” basis and subject to applicable laws.
It is directed or required by legal/regulatory/statutory/ governmental authorities under applicable laws/regulations though a legally obligated request.
It is required by financial institutions to verify, mitigate or prevent fraud or to manage risk or recover funds in accordance with applicable laws/regulations.
Usage of Your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in our business activities for providing our or our partners’ products/services and to perform, among other actions, the following:
1. to facilitate the transactions or report on these transactions;
2. to undertake research and analytics for offering or improving our products/services and their security and service quality;
3. to check and process your requirements submitted to us for products/services and/or instructions or requests received from you in respect of these products/services;
4. to share with you the updates on changes to the products/services and their terms and conditions;
5. to take up or investigate any complaints/claims/disputes;
6. to respond to your queries or feedback submitted by you;
7. to verify your identity for us to provide products/services to you;
8. to carry credit checks, screenings or due diligence checks as lawfully required by us;
9. to monitor and review products/services from time to time;
10. to undertake financial/regulatory/management reporting, and create and maintain various risk management models;
11. for conducting audits and for record-keeping purposes;
12. for selective offers and promotions.
External Processing: :We also use your Personal Data to fulfil the requirements of applicable laws/regulations and/or court orders/regulatory directives received by us.
1 . Please note that a “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser.
3. No Personal Data will be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided Personal Data, cookies may be tied to such information.Links to other websites
We take various steps and measures to protect the security of your Personal Data from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. We use the latest secure server layers encryption and access control on our systems. Our safety and security processes are audited by a third-party cybersecurity audit agency from time to time.
We have provided multiple levels of security to safeguard your app by Login/Logout option and AppLock feature that can be enabled by you. We also ensure device binding so that the same login cannot be used on a different device without any additional authentication/OTP. Please do not share your Deer Ludo login, password and OTP details with anybody.
You may contact us on any aspect of this policy or for any discrepancies/grievances with respect to your Personal Data by writing to our Grievance Officer at email@example.com
Policy Review & Updates